[dpdk-dev] Decoupling DPDK from EAL

François-Frédéric Ozog ff at ozog.com
Wed Dec 4 14:37:28 CET 2013

Hi,

I think I get the picture. DPDK is not really flexible at memory allocation
(nor the Linux kernel which requires boot parameters for 1GB huge pages)...
Let's assume that "static" memory configuration is acceptable.

Is the thread model integration issue related to the fact we set affinity
ATFER thread creation? (I agree this is complex, but you can still create an
adaptation layer in your thread API to accommodate DPDK thread model).

François-Frédéric

DPDK.