[dpdk-dev] kni vs. pmd

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:15:53 CET 2013

Additional question:

Apart from the possible fact that kni performs zero-copy in the driver
layer, does this also apply on the sockets layer, or does the sockets
operations (+ sys calls) are not avoided ?  This is assuming that the
application uses regular sockets to read/write to knis.

Cheers,
Pepe

--
To stop learning is like to stop loving.