[dpdk-dev] kni question

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:35:51 CET 2013

Hi,

I would like to ask if kni was intentionally provided mainly for PMD API
users/developers ?  Most of the examples emphasizes how to use the kni
devices by upper level applications with sockets, however I haven't seen
any usage where PMD APIs being used to send packets to knis.  Is this
possible to send packets to kni using PMD APIs , or perhaps if this is
already implemented would it be possible to modify to core port topology ?

Thanks,
PePe

--
To stop learning is like to stop loving.