[dpdk-dev] DPDK on bare-metal machine

Jia.Sui(贾睢) Jia.Sui at advantech.com.cn
Wed Jun 19 10:34:23 CEST 2013

Hi Antti

As the DPDK release note said:
The Intel®DPDK Bare-metal features will now be provided off-roadmap to a limited set of customers on a case-by-case basis at this time.
Please contact your Intel representative if you wish to be considered as an evaluation candidate for the Baremetal features.

I haven't use bare-metal before. Sorry..

BRs
Jia Sui