[dpdk-dev] Performances are not scale with multiple ports

Naoto MATSUMOTO n-matsumoto at sakura.ad.jp
Wed May 29 05:09:26 CEST 2013

Hi shiane and all

Emre and Stephen, thanks your suggest for us.

We are not testing multi-port traffic gen using NETMAP though DPDK l3fw,
but we understood some packet recive-side without NETMAP Linux.

Please try it using stephen's pktgen if you have more traffic gen/recive
server resources or Using IXIA.

best regards,
--
Naoto