[dpdk-dev] Cannot run l3fwd with the problem of " nb_tx_queues"

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:05:38 CET 2013

Hi yuxuan,

Yes, by experience I've successfully run dpdk with a virtualbox vm using an
e1000 NIC.  I'm not totally sure about the capabilities of the e1000 NIC
but based on the error you've mentioned, it seems that it can only support
1 TX queue.

"Now, I can use only one logic core to run the app and the performance of
l3fwd is undesirable."

This shows that dpdk can run successfully with 1 TX queue only because
probably your e1000 NIC only supports 1 queue.

Cheers,
Pepe

--
To stop learning is like to stop loving.