[dpdk-dev] sending and receiving packets

Gopi Krishna B gopi97468 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:42:45 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have DPDK 1.5 configured on my machine, I have also configured the rump
kernel tcpip stack.

Now, to check whether the setup works, I started *TCP Server
application*on another machine and connected the LAN cable to the port
which is
controlled by DPDK.
And I am running *TCP client application* on the machine having DPDK and
rumpkernel tcpip stack.

The tcp client and server cannot communicate, is there some other
configuration to be taken care for the traffic to flow appropriately on the
machine running DPDK.
I have checked similar posts on the mailing list, but didnot get clue on
how to debug the issue I am facing.
Any pointer/suggestions would be really of great help.

--
Regards
Gopi Krishna