[dpdk-dev] rte_eth_rx_burst stops running on dpdk extlib

Jose Gavine Cueto pepedocs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 08:18:59 CET 2013

Hi Prashant,

Thanks, I will investigate. Though the following is how the pktdump
application and pmd lib ext are built, just to give you an overview.

*pmd lib Makefile*

include $(RTE_SDK)/mk/rte.vars.mk

LIB = libpmd.a

CFLAGS += -O3
CFLAGS += $(WERROR_FLAGS)

SRCS-y := ... sources here

include $(RTE_SDK)/mk/rte.extlib.mk
:
*pktdump app Makefile*
*
*
include $(RTE_SDK)/mk/rte.vars.mk

APP = pktdump

LDFLAGS += -lpmd

CFLAGS += -O3
CFLAGS += $(WERROR_FLAGS)
CFLAGS += -I$(IDIR)
CFLAGS += -g

SRCS-y := pktdump.c

include $(RTE_SDK)/mk/rte.extapp.mk

So I'm basically using simple Makefiles for both the lib and app (
rte.extlib.mk, rte.extapp.mk).

Thanks,
Pepe