[dpdk-dev] Re: TCP/IP stack - options

Vincent JARDIN vincent.jardin at 6wind.com
Mon Sep 16 22:31:05 CEST 2013

Hi Sujith,

NetBSD/Rump is the only open source TCP/IP stack for DPDK. Some people
may have tried to port LwIP too. As far as we know, only 6WIND has a
robust and fully compliant stack which provides socket APIs to the
applications on top of the DPDK. I'd be pleased to get a list of options
for the DPDK too:
   - Rump/NetBSD thanks to Antti
   - maybe LwIP TBC
   - 6WINDGate's fast path TCP/IP stack