[dpdk-dev] I350 drops packet on rte_eth_tx_burst()

Chae-yong Chong cychong at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 07:14:31 CEST 2014

I think if you just forward the packets there should be no tx failure. If you instruct the core to send the packet in burst, the tx rate is higher than 10Gbps as the core is too powerful.

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com

To add to my previous mail.....

only upto 544 packets are actually sent... then it fails