[dpdk-dev] Weird behavior of DPDK - ongoing problem

Meir Tseitlin mirots at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:46:57 CEST 2014

Ok, I think I figured it out - this issue was partly my fault.

I do work with 1.6r0 and I also use Pcap driver.
Pcap driver still contains bug which does not properly release all packets
in rte_eth_tx_burst, causing application to run out of memory. I addressed
this problem wrongly by manually releasing them before they actually sent.
This caused early reallocation.

Anyway, thanks for help!
Meir Tseitlin

--