[dpdk-dev] rte_eth_dev_configure fails on VM with e1000 drivers #PERSONAL#

B Gopikrishna b.gopikrishna at tcs.com
Tue Apr 29 11:30:46 CEST 2014

Apologies for the delayed reply, we continued with 1 core to complete our work. But
currently we would like to extend running the application with 2 core's and we are still unable to after following suggestions by

Thomas, the commit mentioned by you is already available as part of the DPDK code we compiled.

Tomasz, we tried with the port mask of 0x06, but this doesnot work either.

Any other suggestions or pointers to resolve the same would be of great help.
Thankyou

Regards
Gopi Krishna B