[dpdk-dev] SRIOV mode and different RX and TX configuration

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Mon Aug 11 10:14:19 CEST 2014

Hi Pawel

Though I am not sure if understood your question, I am trying to give some comments.

Do you mean the configurable number of rx/tx queues in VF? For Niantic, hardware just supports only one queue in VF, so there is no flexibility for that. For later NICs like i40e, we will have that flexibility.

Regards,
Helin