[dpdk-dev] [PULL REQUEST] doc: document modifications in user guides

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Wed Dec 3 19:44:39 CET 2014

Hi Bernard,

These patches won't pulled as is for 2 reasons:
1) I made some comments recently on some of these patches
2) It appears you didn't applied the v5 of Pablo's patchset
	http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2014-December/009270.html

Below some title rewording to make it concise and more consistent:

2014-12-03 15:50, Bernard Iremonger:
> Bruce Richardson (3):
>       doc: change hardcoded date to auto-generated in guide documents
doc: auto-generate date in guides
>       doc: adjust line lengths in freebsd getting started guide rst files
doc: adjust line lengths in freebsd guide
>       doc: update freebsd getting started guide to document ports install
doc: add freebsd ports

> Doherty, Declan (1):
>       doc: link bonding related updates to programmers guide
doc: update bonding

> Pablo de Lara (4):
>       doc: added new commands in testpmd application user guide
doc: new testpmd commands
>       doc: fix commands in testpmd application user guide
doc: fix testpmd commands
>       doc: moved commands in testpmd application user guide to match testpmd command help order
doc: reorder testpmd commands
>       doc: fixes in testpmd application user guide
doc: fix testpmd guide

> Siobhan Butler (4):
>       doc: added distributor sample application to the sample application user guide
doc: add distributor application
>       doc: add vhost library section in programmers guide
doc: add vhost library

--
Thomas