[dpdk-dev] rte_config.h missing in DPDK 1.7.1

sothy shan sothy.e98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:17:54 CET 2014

Hi!
I am seeking help on installing DPDK OVS with DPDK 1.7.1 on ubuntu 14.04.
If any body knows solutin, please let me.

I compile in a typical way for DPDK 1.7.1 with x86_64_native-linuxaap-gcc.
command:

make config T=x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc
make

It compiled and worked. I am able to run testpmd appplication also.

But I start to compile DPDK OVS, DPDK OVS gives error. The erros is :

 CC       lib/dpdk-link.lo
lib/dpdk-link.c:25:24: fatal error: rte_config.h: No such file or directory
 #include <rte_config.h>

Please help where is wrong. WhenI search in DPDK 1.7.1 folder, I
couldnt find rte_config.h file.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards
Sothy