[dpdk-dev] rte_config.h missing in DPDK 1.7.1

sothy shan sothy.e98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:37:54 CET 2014

Hi Marc!
Thank for your response. But I tried double check.Propelly set those
values. Actually I found the file inside
x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc/include/rte_config.h.
But when I compile DPDK OVS, it does not find the file. I got same error/

lib/dpdk-link.c:25:24: fatal error: rte_config.h: No such file or directory
 #include <rte_config.h>

Best regards
Sothy