[dpdk-dev] How to debug packet sends to virtual functions

Mats Liljegren liljegren.mats2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:13:35 CET 2014

Never mind, I was hit by the infamous MAC spoofing... I got it working
on both the host and the guest using ixgbevf driver, so apparently the
cables are correctly attached.

Using DPDK is still no-go. It can receive packets, but when sending
the packets the function returns success, but the driver reports
nothing (i.e. no errors, no sent packets, no nothing, except for
received packets of course).

What could cause this behavior?

Regards
Mats