[dpdk-dev] How to debug packet sends to virtual functions

Mats Liljegren liljegren.mats2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:03:30 CET 2014

Hi Anatoly,

Just realized that the instructions gave two alternatives for the
host: DPDK igb_uio or ixgbe. It was the former, DPDK igb_uio that I
was referring to as being the non-working alternative.

tried previously, when I both got ixgbevf working in the guest as well
as receive to work in DPDK in the guest. The problem is making
transmit work in DPDK in the guest.

Regards
Mats