[dpdk-dev] Is Flow Director supported on the x540 chipset?

Mauro Annarumma mauroannarumma at hotmail.it
Fri Feb 14 11:28:17 CET 2014

Hi Bruce,
your answer was really helpful. The application didn't work due to this line
"if (hw->mac.type != ixgbe_mac_82599EB || hw->mac.type !=ixgbe_mac_X540)".

I changed the || whit a && and now the application (with the FDIR mode active) runs on both X540 and 82599.
Now I'm testing if the FDIR really works properly also on the X540 ; if it works, I will provide a patch.

Best Regards,

    Mauro