[dpdk-dev] KNI hw Address.

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Thu Jul 3 06:56:49 CEST 2014

Hi Alex

No way without modifying the code. Two ways can be taken into account as below.

1. Implement ndo_set_mac in KNI kernel module to set the MAC address.
2. Add mac address as one more parameters in user space KNI interface, to tell the kernel module the mac during kni device creation.

Regards,
Helin