[dpdk-dev] Question about ip fragment library

William Rolinson mydpdk at 126.com
Thu Jul 10 03:29:38 CEST 2014

Hi,all:

    Recently, I am reading source code about ipv4 fragment in DPDK 1.7.0.
    I am confused about ip packet with options. it seems that DPDK ip frag lib would omit all options from all fragments except the first one. However, in my opinion, some options must be present in all fragments, others options can be omitted from all but the first fragment. Is it a bug or not? I am afraid I don’t know much about that.   I need help. Thank you very much.