[dpdk-dev] rte_eth_dev_configure

sothy shan sothy.e98 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:00:45 CEST 2014

I have problem when I try dpdk ovs with DPDK 1.7. DPDK 1.7 alone working
well.

Drive I installed is compiled with T=x86_64-ivshmem-linuxapp-gcc.

I am not sure when I using DPDK ovs, how to debug at DPDK 1.7.0 code. I
guess I need to enable to print PMD_DEBUG_TRACE message. At this point,
DPDK ovs message is only printed.

I too suspect it is problem with port_conf message. Not sure. First I need
to know how to use PMD_DEBUG_TRACE with DPDK_ovs.

You understand my question?

Thanks again