[dpdk-dev] Regarding new feature development in dpdk-acl

Santhosh Bendalam santhosh.bendalam at tcs.com
Fri Jul 25 16:59:53 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to add new acl rule support to filter the packets based on TCP flags. I have followed the structure updates as per DPDK Programmers guide. I have attached the code diff along with this mail.

Some how packet filtering is not happening with our modifications.

Input configuration file used is (Here we are trying to restrict SYN+FIN flag)

@20.0.0.0/24 40.0.0.0/24 0 : 65535 0 : 65535 6/0xfe 0x3/0xFF
R20.0.0.0/24 40.0.0.0/24 0 : 65535 0 : 65535 6/0xfe 0x0/0x00 1
R40.0.0.0/24 20.0.0.0/24 0 : 65535 0 : 65535 6/0xfe 0x0/0x00 1

Could you please share your thoughts on this problem.

Warm Regards,
Santhosh Kumar Bendalam,
Assistant Consultant,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited