[dpdk-dev] DPDK Support for the i217 ?

Palin, Francois francois.palin at ca.kontron.com
Tue Jun 17 21:11:04 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Just checking once more on a question I have asked back in January:

We would like to know if DPDK support for the i217 will be provided anytime soon.

The Supported NICs list doesn't show the i217. Intel DPDK Release Notes don't mention the i217 either.

The answer I received back then was:

Support for the i217 will be available in the Intel DPDK version 1.7.  Not sure of the timeline, but next release.

Is this still in the plans for version 1.7, if that's the case, any idea about the time for release 1.7 ?

Thank you !

François Palin