[dpdk-dev] Random mbuf corruption

Stefan Baranoff sbaranoff at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 03:31:57 CEST 2014

Thanks, all!

We have alloc/free counters in place but I'll enable those debug options.
I'll try older releases of RHEL and get back to you.

I've also eradicated pthreads in this code but also have the mempool cache
size set to 0 just in case. I should mention we hold onto mbufs for a while
(up to 30s) and have many of them available (~8GB worth at 2K per).

The entire app is fairly short (2k-3k lines) so it's not too hard to
review. We'll take another look for buffer overruns.

Thanks,
Stefan

Sent from my smart phone; people don't make typos, Swype does!