[dpdk-dev] Linux Plumbers Conference 2014: Network Virtualization (Security)

Thomas Graf tgraf at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 15:02:20 CET 2014

Hi

[Cross posting this to dpdk-dev for exposure]

We had excellent technical discussions around network virtualization
at LPC13 last year and would love to provide the same forum at this
year's LPC again.

I believe this would be a good opportunity to discuss integration of
DPDK with the Linux network stack community. Let us know if you have
interest.

We have started collecting ideas on possible discussion topics
on the following wiki page. Feel free to add your own ideas and/or
provide feedback on existing proposals:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2014:network_virtualization_security