[dpdk-dev] RTE Ring removing

Igor Ryzhov iryzhov at arccn.ru
Wed May 7 14:42:44 CEST 2014

It seems to be a good idea, thank you, Olivier!

But a few questions:
1. Will this changes affect performance?
2. In PATCH 2/2 you have a small bug:

In file rte_ring.h, in comments describing rte_ring_init function you have:

+ * @param name
+ *   The size of the ring.

But it is name of the ring, not size.

Best regards,