[dpdk-dev] socket programming with DPDK?

Ariel Rodriguez arodriguez at callistech.com
Sat Nov 15 16:36:34 CET 2014

Hi , im succesfully integrate boost asio c++ code with dpdk libraries. I do
packet processing with dpdk collecting statistics of protocol usage and
then use a extern function to send the statistics (custom struct) through a
boost socket in c++ code. Boost libraries use netinet/in.h internally .
Maybe the workaround is separete the compiling units and not mix the header
files.

Maybe this can help you.

Regards.