[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Conference Call - Friday 31st October

O'driscoll, Tim tim.o'driscoll at intel.com
Thu Nov 20 14:13:26 CET 2014

Hi Kevin,

> From: Kevin Wilson [mailto:wkevils at gmail.com]
> > We'll schedule a follow-up call for 2 weeks' time
> Just a short question - is this still intended to be held ?

We had our second call earlier this week, on Tuesday. I'll post a recording of it soon.

The next call will be in 2 weeks' time, probably on Tuesday December 2nd. I just need to finalise the time before confirming this. We have had a couple of requests to alternate between a time that's suitable for USA/Europe, and one that's more suitable for Asia. So, the next call will probably be early in the morning in Europe, afternoon in Asia, and the middle of the night in the USA.

Tim