[dpdk-dev] Newbie question on Fortville / i40e with regards to L2 filtering

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Thu Oct 9 05:12:19 CEST 2014

Hi Iain

1.7.1 might not include newly developed/fixed filter features. See my comments in specific filters below.

Mac filter has already been enabled for a long time, there is a bug fix in a patches sent out recently mainly for supporting VMDq by Jing Chen
> vlan filter
Vlan filter has already been enabled for a long time, but it seems with bug, and now being investigated.
> ether_type filter
It has already been supported in the patches for "control packet filter", sent out by Jingjing Wu.

> Regards.

Regards,
Helin