[dpdk-dev] [v2 20/23] librte_cfgfile: interpret config files

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Thu Oct 16 18:46:10 CEST 2014

Hi Cristian,

2014-06-04 19:08, Cristian Dumitrescu:
> This library provides a tool to interpret config files that have standard
> structure.
>
> It is used by the Packet Framework examples/ip_pipeline sample application.
>
> It originates from examples/qos_sched sample application and now it makes
> this code available as a library for other sample applications to use.
> The code duplication with qos_sched sample app to be addressed later.

4 months ago, you said that this duplication will be adressed later.
Neither you nor anyone at Intel submitted a patch to clean up that.
I just want to be sure that "later" doesn't mean "never" because
I'm accepting another "later" word for cleaning old filtering API.

Maybe you just forgot it so please prove me that I'm right to accept
"later" clean-up, in general.

Thanks
--
Thomas