[dpdk-dev] Problems when testing l2fwd with ixgbevf pmd dirver

Zhang, Jerry jerry.zhang at intel.com
Thu Oct 23 07:56:48 CEST 2014

Hi lijun,

     It seems that one of the PCI BAR mapping failed. Need to identify the accurate code line of the mapping error.

     Is this a common issue for all 82599 VFs in your environment or just  one rare  case? If it's just one case, maybe it is caused by configure problem and please try to reconfigure your PF/VF.

     Thank you!

发自我的 iPhone