[dpdk-dev] Are there considerations about resource recycling by the process, not by the OS?

Zhangkun (K) zhang.zhangkun at huawei.com
Fri Sep 5 05:07:40 CEST 2014

Hi,
   I develop the program with the use of dpdk and the process is core dump when the program is started.
The process is crash in case of initing memory failed and calling rte_panic function.
 I search all rte_panic function in the dpdk, and find it so many. Therefore, in case the pr ocess happen fail,
it will abort. The resource allocated before is not released by the process, but by the OS system.
So I have a question: Are there considerations about resource recycling by the process, not by the OS ?