[dpdk-dev] TCP/IP stack for DPDK

Matthew Hall mhall at mhcomputing.net
Tue Sep 9 23:59:19 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 10:30:01PM +0100, Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> sys/net/bpfjit.c in NetBSD should be very easy to adapt to Linux.
> I was often testing it on Linux in userspace (without mbuf support).
> At the moment, I'm only allowed to work on some NetBSD projects and
> I can't adapt bpfjit to anything outside of NetBSD but when I last
> compiled bpfjit on Linux, it took me about a minute to fix compilation.
>
> Please try github version, it's not up-to-date but it worked on Linux:
>
> https://github.com/alnsn/bpfjit
>
> Alex

Alex,

You rock, thanks for supplying this, I'll be sure to use it along with
upstream changes from BSD to get a friendlier license for users of my code,
whoever they might eventually be.

If I forked this from you and updated it to the latest code periodically for
performance, security, and features, would you accept the pull requests?

Matthew.