[dpdk-dev] VMDq Sample Application on Virtual Machines

ANKIT BATRA ankitbatra2009 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:26:39 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am running VMDq sample application on host machine.There are 1Gig I350
Ethernet Cards on my host machine supporting VMDq.I am sending packets from
another machine.And when I am sending vlan 5 packet, I am seeing that
packets are getting increamented in pool 5 and so on.

And now I want to test this VMDq sample application with virtual
machines.There are 2 virtual machine running on my machine.Can anybody
suggest, how can I test this VMDq sample application with virtual machines
like what steps need to followed and all so that I can see that if packets
are meant for a specific VM, then the packets can go on the specific queue
for that VM and so on.

--
Regards
Ankit Batra