[dpdk-dev] KNI automatic IP configuration

Olivier Deme odeme at druidsoftware.com
Thu Apr 16 13:16:28 CEST 2015

Hi, sorry to resurrect this question.
I am now using a virtio network interface in a qemu VM.
Is it possible to use ifplugd to automatically setup the IP
configuration of a KNI based interface?
Here is the output of lspci:
00:03.0 Ethernet controller: Red Hat, Inc Virtio network device
00:04.0 Ethernet controller: Red Hat, Inc Virtio network device
00:05.0 Ethernet controller: Red Hat, Inc Virtio network device
00:06.0 Ethernet controller: Red Hat, Inc Virtio network device

Thanks for your help.
Olivier.

--
	*Olivier Demé*