[dpdk-dev] DPDK Community Call - Software QoS

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Fri Apr 24 12:17:27 CEST 2015

2015-04-24 09:14, Dumitrescu, Cristian:
> Hi Tim,
>
> Thank you for your help in recording this readout!
> The slides that you attached to the email are dropped by the dpdk.org email server.

No, they are not dropped:
	http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/2015-April/016842.html
	http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dev/attachments/20150423/17a4d8de/attachment-0001.pdf

> Thomas,
>
> I suggest we setup a page on dpdk.org to keep track of all the community readouts,
> we can store there the slides and a link to the Youtube video, when available.
> What do you think?

I think first that we must focus on having a good and up-to-date official documentation.

The document you attached and the audio explanation are a snapshot which can be
referenced in a page dedicated to not updated or external documents. So it will
be important to put a date on these entries and sort them by date.

I suggest to create a page "discussion supports" which will be linked from
http://dpdk.org/doc in the "Archives" section.