[dpdk-dev] I want to post my patch about examples/kni

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Tue Aug 4 00:10:43 CEST 2015

2015-08-04 06:39, EaseTheWorld Mr.:
> but I don't have smtp server... Can anybody help with this?

Dear Mr EaseTheWorld,

It's a pleasure to ease your first contribution :)

You have to set your SMTP parameters in ~/.gitconfig.
Example for your gmail address:
[sendemail]
	suppressfrom = true
	chainreplyto = false
	confirm = always
	envelopesender = auto
	smtpuser = easetheworld at gmail.com
	smtpserver = smtp.gmail.com
	smtpserverport = 465
	smtpencryption = ssl

In order to ease acceptance of your patch, please comply with the
Developer's Certificate of Origin: use your real name and add a
Signed-off-by line.

You also need to clearly explain your patch and the bug which is fixed.

According to MAINTAINERS file, this patch should be
--to 'Helin Zhang <helin.zhang at intel.com>' --cc dev at dpdk.org

Thanks