[dpdk-dev] Changes to 5tuple IPv4 filters in dpdk v2.0

Kamraan Nasim knasim at sidebandnetworks.com
Wed Aug 5 16:53:52 CEST 2015

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for the link. Seems to simply be an abstraction over the existing
filters so it is safe for me to upgrade to v2.0 :)

Since we are on the subject, are you aware of any filters on 82599 or
Fortville that may provide subnet filtering(I can specify something like
192.168.0.0/16 instead of host addresses)?  What about flow director
filters?

--Kam