[dpdk-dev] Performance issues with Mellanox Connectx-3 EN

Xu, Qian Q qian.q.xu at intel.com
Thu Aug 13 05:24:53 CEST 2015

Xiaozhou
So seems the performance bottleneck is not at the core, have you checked that the Mellanox NIC's configuration? How many queues per port are you using? Could you try l3fwd example with Mellanox to check if the performance is good enough? I'm not familiar with Mellanox NIC, but if you have tried Intel Fortville 40G NIC, I can give more suggestions about the NIC's configurations.

Thanks
Qian