[dpdk-dev] Coverity static code analysis of DPDK

Mcnamara, John john.mcnamara at intel.com
Thu Aug 27 15:08:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

Just a reminder that we have been periodically running Coverity static code analysis of DPDK releases and that there are a number of minor but fixable open issues.

    https://scan.coverity.com/projects/4005 (DPDK)
    https://scan.coverity.com/users/sign_up

If anyone would like to view the analysis results you can sign up to Coverity and apply for access to the DPDK project. Apply as "Contributor/Member" if you plan to review/close issues or as "Defect Viewer if you just wish to see the issues. I'll send out invites to Maintainers who aren't already signed up.

Like any static analysis tool there may be false positives. These can be flagged as such, either individually or via a model file.

John