[dpdk-dev] DPDK OVS on Ubuntu 14.04# Issue's Resolved# Successfully setup DPDK OVS with vhostuser

Czesnowicz, Przemyslaw przemyslaw.czesnowicz at intel.com
Tue Dec 15 16:42:56 CET 2015

Hi Abhijeet,

If you answer below questions it will help me understand your problem.

What do you mean by DPDK instance?
Are you able to communicate with other VM's on the same compute node?
Can you check if the DHCP requests arrive on the controller node? (I'm assuming this is at least compute+ controller setup)

Best regards
Przemek