[dpdk-dev] [RFC 0/5] virtio support for container

Tan, Jianfeng jianfeng.tan at intel.com
Thu Dec 31 10:19:50 CET 2015

Hi Fedin,

First of all, when you say openvswitch, are you referring to ovs-dpdk?

And can you detail your test case? Like, how do you want ovs_on_host and ovs_in_container to be connected?
Through two-direct-connected physical NICs, or one vhost port in ovs_on_host and one virtio port in ovs_in_container?

Thanks,
Jianfeng