[dpdk-dev] [ Information needed related to Packet Generator in DPDK and ThroughPut Analysis ]

Arkajit Ghosh arkajit.ghosh at tcs.com
Mon Feb 9 12:28:56 CET 2015

Hi Team,

Can anyone please suggest me is there any packet generator which support Intel-DPDK and also can able to send the packets in a controlled way? [Controlled way means where I can able control the sending packets data rate and number of packets and it's size. ]

Along with this please let me know how to do the throughPut analysis  during the packet processing? Is there any tool which can do the analysis.

I really appreciate your valuable inputs and suggestions.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Arkajit Ghosh

and any attachments. Thank you