[dpdk-dev] kernel: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s! [kni_single:1782]

Jay Rolette rolette at infiniteio.com
Mon Feb 16 14:32:00 CET 2015

Thanks Alejandro.

I'll look into the kernel dump if there is one. The system is extremely
brittle once this happens. Usually I can't do much other than power-cycle
the box. Anything requiring sudo just locks the terminal up, so little to
look at besides the messages on the console.

Matthew Hall also suggested a few things for me to look into, so I'm
following up on that as well.

Jay