[dpdk-dev] closing version 2.0.0-rc1

Zhang, Helin helin.zhang at intel.com
Fri Feb 27 01:42:01 CET 2015

Hi Thomas

For "unified packet type", it has been acked by Konstantin, and carefully reviewed by Oliver, and reviewed by Cunming, Bruce, Jingjing, etc.
The only open comment is that detailed description of each packet type should be added. I will complete it today and hopefully it can be in R2.0. Could you help to check it again and if it can be in R2.0? Thank you very much!

Regards,
Helin