[dpdk-dev] Why only rx queue "0" can receive network packet by i40e NIC

lhffjzh lhffjzh at 126.com
Sat Feb 28 02:47:50 CET 2015

Hi Thomas,

Thanks very much for your reminder, you give me many help in this mail list.

The issue with detailed information just as below. but I don't know
who is the dpdk i40e maintainers? is maintainers at dpdk.org?

Hardware list:
    2 i40e 40G NICs
    Xeon E5-2670 v2(10 cores)
    32G memory

I loopback 2 i40e NICs by QSFP cable, one NIC send UDP network packet by
DPDK,
and another for receiving. I bind 4 processor's logical cores with 4 rx
queue
"0,1,2,3" on receiving NIC, when I start to send packet, only rx queue "0"
can receive
the UDP packet, the others queue always receive nothing. but it is work well
on ixgbe
10G NICs, I can receive network packet from all rx queues. does anyone
kindly know why?

Regards,
Haifeng