[dpdk-dev] Does I210 NIC support Flow director filters?

Kamraan Nasim knasim at sidebandnetworks.com
Fri Jan 16 02:06:52 CET 2015

>>> update the RSS RETA table so that traffic doesn't get sent
>> to that queue via RSS. Is that what you are asking?

Thanks Bruce, that's exactly it.  Basically each filter will forward
traffic to a unique RSS queue which can allow me to calculate filter match
statistics for that queue(or filter). At that point I would like to drop
the filtered packet. Is there any way to drop the filtered packet in the
RSS queue without doing a rte_eth_rx_burst() and dropping it then?

--Kam