[dpdk-dev] rte_eal_alarm_set() is affected by discontinuous jumps in the system time

Bruce Richardson bruce.richardson at intel.com
Thu Jun 4 11:39:04 CEST 2015

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 10:29:48AM +0800, Selmon Yang wrote:
> Hi, Bruce, Jay,
>
> I am sorry that the patch in last mail is the wrong one,
> please replace it with the attached one in this mail.

Thanks for the patch. Could you perhaps submit this using git send-email as an official
patch, with appropriate signoff to the mailing list. It will make reviewing
it easier, and allow us to consider it for integration. See http://dpdk.org/dev
for more details on how to submit patches.

	Regards,
	/Bruce