[dpdk-dev] Could not achieve wire speed for 40GE with any DPDK version on XL710 NIC's

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:34:47 CEST 2015

Hello, folks!

We have execute bunch of tests for receive data with Intel XL710 40GE
NIC. We want to achieve wire speed on this platform for traffic
capture.

But we definitely can't do it. We tried with different versions of
DPDK: 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0. And have not success.

We achieved only 40Mpps and could do more.

Could anybody help us with this issue? Looks like this NIC's could not
work on wire speed :(

Platform: Intel Xeon E5 e5 2670 + XL 710.

--
Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov